Delta 31-482 6 Inch x 89 Inch Oscillating Edge Sander
Delta 31-482 6 Inch x 89 Inch Oscillating Edge Sander Large belt surface allows for edge and surface sanding and the additional option of contour and inside curve sanding using the 9 3/4 in. x 11 3/4 in. cast iron table attachment around the 4 1/4 in. drum on the motor side of the machine.
Delta 31-482 Oscillating Edge Sander Features:
- Powerful 1 1/2 HP, dual voltage 115V/230V (wired 230V), 1 phase motor with 3,900 SFPM belt speed and 108 OPM
- 1/4 in. Belt oscillation ensures full use of the belt, reduces uneven wear and helps reduce the potential for sanding lines while prolonging belt life
- Table height easily adjusts to position workpiece in order to use a specific area of the sanding belt
- Aggressive, powerful sanding system for quick material removal in vertical or horizontal positions and any bevel positions in between
- Large belt surface allows for edge and surface sanding and the additional option of contour and inside curve sanding using the 9 3/4 in. x 11 3/4 in. cast iron table attachment around the 4 1/4 in. drum on the motor side of the machine
- Heavy duty steel, adjustable 24 in. x 4 in. fence for horizontal sanding
- Precision ground steel platen with graphite pad provides consistent sanding results
- Graphite pad also keeps the platen cool during operation which helps eliminate distortion and extends belt life
- Large, 29 3/4 in. x 10 in. cast iron support table with t-slot
- Locking t-slot miter gauge provided for sanding miter angles
- Convenient, top-mounted tensioning lever and tracking controls
- Integral dust shroud and 4 in. dust port ensure optimum dust management
Delta 31-482 Specifications:
- Motor: 1 1/2 HP, 115V/230V (wired 230V), 1 Phase, TEFC
- Main Table: 10 in. depth x 29 3/4 in. length
- Drum Size: 4 1/4 in., aluminum
- Max Depth: Belt horizontal, including lever: 23 in.
- Max Height: Belt vertical, including lever: 49 in.
- Most Compact Position Dimensions: 22 in. x 47 in. x 44 in.
- Belt Speeds: 3,900 SFPM; 108 OPM
- Sanding Drum Table: 9 3/4 in. depth x 11 3/4 in. length
- Base Dimensions: 16 1/4 in. depth x 21 1/4 in. width
- Max Width: Drum support table, mounted: 50 in.
- Lowest Table Height: 38 in.
- Shipping Dimensions: 49.61 in. x 26.38 in. x 20.47 in.
Delta 31-482 Includes:
- Back stop
- Sanding drum cast iron support table
- Miter gauge
- Tracking tool
- (1) 6 in x 89 in. 100 grit sanding belt
- Adjustment tools/wrenches