Baileigh CS-350M Manually Operated Cold Saw Features:
- Accepts a 14” blade.
- 4.25” round tube capacity at 90°.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left, perfect for slotting applications.
- 2 blade speeds: 26 and 52 rpm. Switch between them to cut a variety of materials.
- Robust 4 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- All-metal gears in direct-drive head are ground and hardened for reliability.
- American-style vise keeps the material perfectly centered with the blade for clean, correct cuts.
- Backlash adjustment maintains tight tolerances and keeps “play” in the gearbox to a minimum.
- Rigid cast iron base keeps vibrations to a minimum so that the saw cuts accurately and reliably.
- Heavy molded steel stand brings the saw up to a comfortable cutting height.
- Industrial-grade flood coolant system ensures a long lifespan of use for both blades and saw and ensures high cut quality.
- Coolant system lubricates the blade, reducing strain on the operator.
Various chassis applications
Other fabrication cutting jobs
Baileigh CS-350M Specifications:
- Item Number CS-350M
- Operation Manual
- Head Miter 45° Left / 45° Right
- Round Solid at 45° 1.575"
- Square Tube at 45° 2.953" x 2.953"
- Round Tube at 45° 2.953"
- Rectangle Tube at 45° 2.953" x 2.362"
- Round Solid at 90° 2.362"
- Rectangle Tube at 90° 4.25" x 3.5"
- Square Tube at 90° 4.25" x 4.25"
- Round Tube at 90° 4.331"
- Coolant System Yes
- Slotting Capable Yes, Left and Right
- Vice Style Dual Action, Self Centering
- Max. Vice Opening 6.5"
- Head Style Pivot
- Arbor Size 1.26"
- Motor 4.0 / 3.0 hp
- Blade Speed Two Speeds, 26 / 52 (rpm)
- Power 220V / 3-phase
- Shipping Weight 795lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77