Baileigh CS-315EU Manually Operated Cold Saw Features:
- Accepts a 12.5” blade (included).
- 3.5” round tube capacity at 90°.
- Miters 45° to the left and right.
- Spins at 52 rpm to cut through solids, tubing, or pipe.
- Perfect for cutting mild steel, but can handle other material with the proper blade.
- Strong 2.5 hp motor coupled with a direct-drive gearbox, lets the blade cut the material chatter-free, increasing blade life.
- Runs on 220-volt 1-phase 60Hz power.
- Operate this manual saw by gradually pulling the blade head into the material and controlling it with your own strength.
- European-style vise has a taper lock system for fast clamping and unclamping to increase production.
- Serrated vise jaws grip the material tightly, so it won’t budge during cutting.
- Vise clamps on both sides of the cut, reducing blade chatter and prolonging blade life.
- Stop rod helps you easily cut repeatable lengths for production runs.
- Rigid cast iron base stabilizes the machine for straight, accurate cuts.
- Heavy-duty molded steel stand raises the saw to a convenient cutting height.
- Powerful integrated coolant pump lubricates the blade and washes chips away.
- Flood coolant system increases cut quality, makes the saw easier to handle, and makes the saw and blades last longer.
Small to medium industrial fabrication shops
Hot rod shops
Baileigh CS-315EU Specifications:
- Item Number CS-315EU
- Max. Blade Diameter 12.5"
- Operation Manual
- Head Miter 45° Left / 45° Right
- Round Solid at 45° 2"
- Square Tube at 45° 3.2" x 3.2"
- Round Tube at 45° 3.5"
- Rectangle Tube at 45° 3.25" x 2.75"
- Round Solid at 90° 2"
- Rectangle Tube at 90° 4" x 2.75"
- Square Tube at 90° 3.2" x 3.2"
- Round Tube at 90° 3.5"
- Coolant System Yes
- Vice Style Single Action with Cam Lock
- Max. Vice Opening 4.72"
- Head Style Pivot
- Arbor Size 1.26"
- Motor 2.5 hp
- Blade Speed 52 (rpm)
- Power 220V / 1-phase
- Shipping Weight 440lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 48x31x44