Baileigh CS-275M Manually Operated Cold Saw Features:
- Accepts an 11” blade.
- 2.75” round tube capacity at 90°.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left, perfect for slotting applications.
- 3 hp motor requires 220 volt 3-phase power.
- Choose from 2 speeds depending on your material: between 60 rpm (mild steel) and 120 rpm (aluminum).
- Direct-drive head features all-metal gears, ground and hardened to last for many years.
- Backlash adjustment ensures tight tolerances throughout the life of the saw.
- Self-centering American-style vise keeps the material correctly aligned with the blade for perfect cuts.
- Sturdy stop rod can move left or right to set up repeatable lengths for production runs.
- Heavy folded steel base—larger and wider than our CS-275EU—stabilizes the machine for accurate, wobble-free cutting.
- Flood coolant system helps the blade make burr-free cuts, takes strain off the operator, and enables the blades and saw to last longer.
Various chassis applications
Other fabrication cutting jobs
Baileigh CS-275M Specifications:
- Item Number CS-275M
- Max. Blade Diameter 11"
- Operation Manual
- Head Miter 45° Left / 45° Right
- Round Solid at 45° 1.5"
- Square Tube at 45° 2.165" x 2.165"
- Round Tube at 45° 2.25"
- Rectangle Tube at 45° 2.165" x 2.25"
- Round Solid at 90° 1.5"
- Rectangle Tube at 90° 2.75" x 2.9"
- Square Tube at 90° 2.75" x 2.75"
- Round Tube at 90° 2.75"
- Coolant System Yes
- Slotting Capable Yes, Left and Right
- Vice Style Dual Action, Self Centering
- Max. Vice Opening 4.5"
- Head Style Pivot
- Arbor Size 1.26"
- Motor 3.0 / 1.5 hp
- Blade Speed Two Speeds, 60 / 120 (rpm)
- Power 220V / 3-phase
- Shipping Weight 635lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77