Baileigh CS-250EU Manually Operated Cold Saw Features:
- Vise supports the material on both sides of the blade, ensuring a clean, mill-like cut.
- Stop rod allows you to easily make repeat parts for production runs.
- Rigid, solid cast iron base reduces vibrations, so that the blade cuts cleanly and accurately.
- Cast base goes on top of a heavy molded steel stand, which puts the saw at a comfortable cutting height.
- Remove the stand, and you’ve got a portable unit that can make high-quality cuts anywhere.
- Flood coolant system improves the cut quality and prolongs the life of the saw and blades.
- Coolant system makes it easier for the operator to bring the blade down into the material.
- Machine base holds the self-contained coolant tray.
Hobbyists that need a bigger saw than our CS-225M
Maintenance departments in full production shops
Custom R&D shops
Baileigh CS-250EU Specifications:
- Item Number CS-250EU
- Max. Blade Diameter 10"
- Operation Manual
- Head Miter 45° Left / 45° Right
- Round Solid at 45° 1.2"
- Square Tube at 45° 2.1" x 2.1"
- Round Tube at 45° 2.5"
- Rectangle Tube at 45° 2.4" x 2"
- Round Solid at 90° 1.2"
- Rectangle Tube at 90° 2.5" x 2"
- Square Tube at 90° 2.5" x 2.5"
- Round Tube at 90° 2.5"
- Coolant System Yes
- Vice Style Single Action with Cam Lock
- Max. Vice Opening 4"
- Head Style Pivot
- Arbor Size 1.26"
- Blade Speed 54 (rpm)
- Power 110V
- Shipping Weight 390lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 48x31x42