Makita TW1000 12 Amp, 1 Inch Impact Wrench Desription:
Makita TW1000 features a large hammer that creates more impacts for greater impact power. With a maximum torque rating of 738 ft./lbs., this unit outperforms the competition hands down. Less vibration results in a longer tool life and the impact resistant aluminum gear case with rubber bumpers adds protection and increased durability. Side handle rotates 360 degrees for operator convenience while the ergonomically designed grip offers greater control and comfort. Rocker type forward and reverse switch allows efficient one-handed operation and the conveniently located sky hook allows continuous use as well as convenient storage.
Makita TW1000 Impact Wrench Features:
- Durable gear housing protected with rubber boot
- Efficient impact system (1,500 IPM) with less vibration
- Externally accessible brushes and ball bearings for longer tool life
- Rocker type forward and reverse switch for one-handed operation
- Side handle rotates 360° for operator convenience
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for more comfort, control, and reduced operator fatigue
- Conveniently located sky hook for continuous use or for convenient storage
Makita TW1000 Specifications:
- Capacities: Square Drive 1"
- No Load Speed: 1,400 RPM
- Impact per Minute: 1,500
- Maximum Torque: 738 ft.lbs. (1,000 Nm)
- AMPS (120V): 12.0
- Length: 15"
Makita TW1000 Includes:
- Tool Case (824737-3)
- Side Handle (123018-5)