Templaco BJ-115-C3 Bore Master Kit / All 3 Carbide Tipped Spur Bits
If you're looking for complete lock installation kit for cylindrical lock-sets then look no further than Templaco's Bore Master Kit. Assembled here in Southern California, the kit features the inclusion of all three carbide tipped spur bids along with door boring fixture that is adjustable from multiple back-set positions. For slimmer doors you can go as thin as 1" to 2.5" whereas for heftier ones, the kit tops at 3".
To make it a complete kit Templaco has include a heavy duty 1/2" hex drive quick-release drill adapter to chuck the spur bits into your drill motor, a 1-1/2" reducer ring to use with the 1-1/2" spur bit, aluminum latch bore strike center marker with a stainless steel point and a spring loaded corner chisel for squaring out the mortise corners for both lock-sets and hinges.
All of this is packed in a rugged red plastic case with strong latches to enhance portability and keep the components safe.
Templaco BJ-115-C3 Bore Master Kit Spur Bits Features:
- Boring jig kit with 1" spur bit is the most complete lock installation kit for cylindrical locksets
- Basic door fixture that will adjust from 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" backset positions and for doors 1" thin to 2-7/8" thick
Templaco BJ-115-C3 Specifications:
- All HSS spur bits for boring both edge-bore and cross-bore, sizes are 1", 1-1/2" and 2-1/8"
- 2 complete lock and strike router template kits, Stock Number LS-166A & LS-171B
- Which will provide for the mortising of most all of the popular lock-set latches and strikes using your router
- 3/8" hex drive quick-release drill adapter to chuck the bits into your drill motor
- 1-1/2 " reducer ring to use with the 1-1/2" spur bit
- Aluminum center marker with a steel point
- Spring loaded corner chisel for squaring out the corners on both lock-sets and hinges
- Rugged red plastic case with strong latches