Baileigh DBG-9248 Disc and Belt Sander Features:
- Baileigh DBG-9248 110V Industrial Bench Top Disc and Belt SanderPowerful 1 hp motor requires 115-volt
- single-phase power and will work in almost any fabrication shop setting.
- 9" sanding disc.
- Long 48" x 2" belt stays cool longer.
- The abrasive disc grinder rotates at 3600 rpm and abrasive belt grinder rotates at 4712 fpm.
- Large product support tables can be angled up to 45° for mitering edges.
- Disc side includes miter push block for safety.
- Vacuum port for hooking up any standard shop vacuum to assist with dust collection.
- Belt grinder includes tension control and tracking adjustments as standard features, not upgrades.
Recommended for: Smoothing over burrs on metal, chamfering edges for welding, and cleaning up castings, among other uses.
Baileigh DBG-9248 Specifications:
- Item Number: DBG-9248
- Working Table Size: 4-11/32" x 3" (Belt), 11-13/16" x 5-29/32" (Disc)
- Base Size: 9-1/2" x 8-1/16"
- Noise: 75dB @ 3'
- Motor Hp: 1
- Table Angle Adj: 45°
- Belt Size L x W: 48” x 2”
- Belt Speed (ft./min.): 4712 fpm
- Disc Diameter: 9"
- Disc Speed: 3600 rpm
- Power: 115V
- Shipping Weight: 100lbs
- Grit: 80 (Disc and Belt)
- Certification: CSA
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 48x45x50