Makita DS4012 Spade Handle Drill Features:
- Variable speed (0 - 600 RPM) for mixing and drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Forward and reverse lever for operator convenience
- Well-balanced design at only 6.2 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- D-handle rotates 360 Degree with 24 detent stops for multi-position operation
- Rubberized grip for increased operator comfort
- All-ball bearing construction for durability and longer tool life
- Heavy duty industrial 1/2" drill chuck engineered for positive bit retention
- On-board chuck key storage for fast and convenient bit changes
- Powerful 8.5 AMP motor engineered for improved mixing and drilling performance
- Double insulated
- Ideal for mixing drywall mud, plaster, drilling large holes and more
Makita DS4012 Specifications:
- Capacity (steel): 1/2"
- Capacity (wood): 1-1/2"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 600 RPM
- AMPS: 8.5
- Overall Length: 13-3/8"
- Net Weight: 6.2 lbs.
Makita DS4012 Includes:
- (1) Drill Chuck (193229-6)
- (1) Chuck Key (763420-6)
- (1) Side Handle (152492-0)