Powermatic 1792002K PM2000 Table Saw, 3HP 1PH 230V, 30" AF
Powermatic 1792002K PM2000 230V Table Saw, 3HP 1PH 230V, 30 Inch AF. The award winning PM2000 table saw sets a new standard for innovation with an array of patented features and massive body design. The cast iron tables are oversized, and the push button arbor lock is accessible from above the table top to eliminate the need for dual arbor wrenches. A wide stance, heavy-duty trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote easier raising and tilting of saw blade. Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer from the motor to the arbor with virtually no vibration and less heat build up.
Powermatic 1792002K 230V Table Saw Features:
- Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
- Built-in retractable caster system (patent pending) for immediate shop mobility
- Push button arbor lock (patent pending) for rapid blade change
- Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation
- Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
- Adjustable angle indicators (patent pending) on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
- Industrial-duty Accu-Fence® System ensures accurate cuts
- Enclosed cabinet with cast iron base for rigidity
- Heavy-duty deluxe micro-adjust miter gauge with aluminum extruded 13" extension fence, for good
- workpiece support and fine angle adjustments.
- Precision ground, high luster, cast iron table top with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning.
- Heavy-duty chrome plated handwheels contribute to smooth trunnion/arbor movement
- Independent leaf blade guard and anti-kickback pawls promote safe cutting
- Industrial magnetic controls, and jumbo stop switch is reachable with the knee
- Built-in 4" port for dust collection.
- The saw has a proprietary safety switch with magnetic interlock, and the stop button can be knee activated.
- Built-in dust collection port with sloped cabinet floor and convenient access to the inside of the saw cabinet make for simple clean-up.
- The quick-release riving knife design helps reduce the chance of kickback.
- The blade tilt scale has adjustable angle indicators for repetitive bevel cuts.
- Built-in retractable omni-directional caster system mobilizes your table saw.
- It boasts the heaviest cast iron base in its class that virtually eliminates table vibration.
Powermatic 1792002K Specifications:
- Blade Diameter: 10 Inch
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8 Inch
- Arbor Speed: 4300 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3 1/8 Inch
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2 1/8 Inch
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 30 Inch
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 13½ Inch
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 11¼ Inch
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16 Inch
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8 Inch
- Table Type: Cast Iron
- Table Height: 34½ Inch
- Table Size with Standard Extension (L x W): 42 x 30 1/2 Inch
- Table Size without Extension (L x W): 22 x 30 1/2 inch
- Rapid Wing Extension: n.a.
- Table Size without Wings (L x W): 22 x 30 1/2 Inch
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4 Inch
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350 cu.ft/min
- Dust Collection Adapter Port: n.a.
- Leg Stand with Steel Storage: n.a.
- Miter Gauge Type: Deluxe, micro adjustable with Aluminum extruded fence
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Current: 13 A
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Model Number: PM2000
- Overall Dimensions: 65 x 37 x 39
- Height: 39 Inch
- Width: 37 Inch
- Length: 65 Inch
Powermatic 1792002K Includes :
- TEFC Motor with magnetic controls
- TEFC Motor with magnetic controls
- Standard left and right cast iron extension wings
- Accu-Fence® system with 30" to the right cutting capacity
- Melamine-surface extension table and legs
- Arbor wrench
- Motor cover
- Blade, power cord plug not included