Makita XAD01Z Angle Drill Features:
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 121 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-1,800 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- 3/8" keyed metal chuck for improved bit gripping power
- Compact 2-5/8" angle head height for use in close quarters
- Compact design at only 12-3/8" long
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Large paddle switch and soft grip provide increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls? to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficent charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year warranty on tool
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Makita XAD01Z Specifications:
- Capacity (steel): 3/8"
- Capacity (wood): 1"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 1,800 RPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N-m): 121 in.lbs./14N-m
- Battery: 18V LXT? Lithium-Ion
- Battery Charge Time (minutes): 30
- Overall Length: 12-3/8"
- Net Weight: 4 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 13.3 lbs.
Makita XAD01Z Includes:
- (1) Chuck Key Holder (450688-0)
- (1) Chuck Key (763415-9)