Delta 36-855 4-Roller Stock Feeder
Delta 36-855 1 Horsepower 8-Speed 4-Roller Stock Feeder, 230-Volt 1 Phase, two-speed reversing motor. Stock is fed smoothly, accurately and consistently. Since the need for hands and fingers to be near the cutting tools is eliminated, your work is safer. And because the rollers hold the stock in place, kickback possibilities are practically eliminated. This stock feeder can be mounted vertically, horizontally or at any angle to suit the operation, and set-ups are fast and easy. The speed is also adjustable for optimum feed rates. Eight speeds are attained by alternating the motor switch, gear lever and by reversing the gears. Delta Industrial Model 36-855 Eight-Speed, Four-Roller Stock Feeder with a 1HP, 240V, single-phase, two-speed reversing motor; power cord, two-speed gear lever, four rubber feed rollers, vertical and horizontal support columns, universal joints and lubricating gun.
Delta 36-855 Features:
- Rugged, Efficient Drive System. continuous-duty motor powers the lubricated gear box, which transmits power to roller chains and sprockets that drive feed rollers - This superior system assures positive feeding of all types of materials
- Eight speeds are attained by alternating the motor switch, gear lever and by reversing the gears
- Fully-Adjustable Support columns - Feeders come equipped with sturdy vertical and horizontal support columns and universal joints that feature either "T" or "L" locking mechanisms for securing feeders into horizontal, vertical or angled-feeding positions - Large handwheels move feeders horizontally or vertically along columns - Four bolts hold vertical support column to table surface
Delta 36-855 Specifications:
- Range of Adjustment
- Vertical: 12" to 21 1/2"
- Horizontal: 7 3/4" to 25"
- Diameter: 4 3/4"
- Width: 2 1/4"
- Roller Suspension: 3/4"
- Overall Dimensions (Feeder Only)
- Height: 18 1/2"
- Width: 11 1/2"
- Length: 23 1/4"
- Motor: 240 Volt, Single-Phase, Two-Speed Reversing
- Speeds: 6.5, 13, 18, 22, 36, 43, 55, 108 fpm
(2, 4, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 33 M/Min)
- Rollers: 4
- Min. Length of Unbutted Stock: 6"