Delta 36-5100 10 Inch Left Tilt Table Saw 30 Inch Rip Capacity with Cast Wings
Delta 36-5100 10 Inch Left Tilt Table Saw 30 Inch Rip Capacity with Cast Wings have us buzzing around with excitement! These four new 10 inch saws are built with professional use in mind and designed for the long haul. Let's take a look at what Delta is offering from the ground up!
Starting with the stand that the Delta Contractor Saw sits on, we find a tubular design that provides support and stability. Although the saws are heavy (the lightest is 230 pounds), you can still move the saw around with the two fixed and one swivel wheel found on the base. The table top is made of cast iron and the extension wings are stamped so there's no confusion between the left and right sides.
Delta 36-5100 Table Saw Features:
- Unique Tubular Stand for maximum support and stability
- Ease of mobility with two fixed wheels and one swivel wheel
- Cast Iron table top with LH and RH cast iron extension wings
- Includes extra RH stamped steel extension wing.
- Heavy duty one piece rail system for precision cuts every time
- Heavy Duty Biesemeyer style fence with Dual rip windows
- Quick Assembly stand with less parts, allows fast assembly.
- Blade Brake stops the blade within seconds of the power being turned off
- Large, easy to access ON/OFF switch
- Industry Standard tool-free split guard design allows a true rise-and fall riving knife by using a lever on the inside the throat plate. Tool-less assembly of riving knife and anti-kickback pawls
Delta 36-5100 Specification:
- Voltage: Dual Voltage 120V – 240V
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Blade Tilt: 45o Left
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90o: 3 ½ in.
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45o: 2 ¼ in.
- Max. Rip Right of Blade: 30 in.
- Max. Rip Left of Blade: 15 in.
- Table Size: 20 in. wide X 27 in. deep (50 in. wide X 27 in. deep with WINGS)
- Dado Capacity: 13/16 in. X 8 in. STACKED DADO
- Dust Port Size: FIT 2-1/2" HOSE (WITH 4" ADAPTER)
- Width with Fence: 57 in.
- Height: 44 in.
- Depth: 33 in.