Delta 31-484 Heavy Duty Oscillating Floor Spindle Sander
Delta 31-484 Heavy Duty Oscillating Floor Spindle Sander Powerful 1 HP, 110V motor with 1,725 RPM spindle speed and 71 oscillations per minute. Heavy duty, cast iron trunnion system supports oil bath gear box; provides increased stability and accuracy.
Delta 31-484 Spindle Sander Features:
- Powerful 1 HP, 110V motor with 1,725 RPM spindle speed and 71 oscillations per minute
- Fully enclosed, heavy duty steel frame construction for optimum dust management and minimum vibration
- 24 5/8 in. x 24 1/2 in. precision ground cast iron table
- 1 1/2 in. oscillating action uses more of the sleeve, prolonging life of the sleeve while protecting wood from excess heat created by a fixed oscillating spindle
- Unique 0° to 45° tilting spindle arbor design allows for adjusting the sanding angle and to bevel sand while the table remains flat
- Adjustable positive stops at 45° and 90° and large bevel scale for accuracy and convenience
- Heavy duty, cast iron trunnion system supports oil bath gear box; provides increased stability and accuracy
- Smooth precision ball bearings support the main spindle and heavy duty worm and gear mechanism drives the oscillations
- Removable rear access panel making spindle adjustments and changes easier
- Oversized cast iron, chrome polished tilt wheel with knurled lock knob
- On-tool storage for all inserts, spindles and wrenches
Delta 31-484 Specifications:
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, 1 Phase
- Table: 24 5/8 in. x 24 1/2 in., fixed, precision ground cast iron
- Insert Diameter: 8 3/4 in.
- Base Dimensions: 24 3/4 in. depth x 19 3/4 in. width
- Max Depth w/ Handle and Motor Cover: 38 in.
- Speeds: 1,725 RPM, 71 OPM with 1 1/2 in. oscillation length
- Table Height: 38 3/8 in.
- Dust Port: 4 in.
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 24 3/4 in. x 19 3/4 in. x 38 3/8 in.
- Shipping Dimensions: 31.10 in. x 29.92 in. x 45.67 in.
Delta 31-484 Includes:
- 10 interchangeable threaded spindles with 100 grit sanding sleeves (1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1 1/2 in., 2 in., 3 in., and 4 in.)
- 6 inserts
- Power lock-off pin and 2 wrenches