Baileigh TN-800 Tube & Pipe Notcher Features:
- 1 hp motor runs on 110-volt power. You can operate it almost anywhere, including in the field.
Notches up to 60°.
- Carefully-chosen milling speed of 350 rpm balances cutting power with long machine life and low wear and tear.
- Our tooling-free design lets you simply dial in the OD that you want to notch—and the tube notcher will change its eccentric path and produce a perfect notch.
- Vise adjusts in just about every way possible, featuring X- and Y-axis control to ensure a good cutting position.
- Degree or angle-finder makes it simple to check the angle and ensure repeatability.
- If you want a more traditional notch, the cam lock enables you to set your degrees; just move it in either direction to angle the notch.
- Heavy-duty cast iron framework reduces vibration, prolongs machine life, and delivers more accurate results.
- Includes portable cart with wheels, so that when you’re not using the TN-800 you can roll it out of the way.
- Baileigh covers this end mill tube and pipe notcher with a 1-year parts warranty.
Recommended for: Structural work, racing and off-road chassis, steam pipe, and many more applications.
Why choose the TN-800 over similar machines?
- Baileigh’s patented design (Patent No: 6,435,783) can save you thousands of dollars every year in tooling costs. No competing end mill notcher can cope from 1” to 3” OD tube or pipe without a switch.
- Decimal angle-finder enables you to work your way up to the right notch angle to produce a tighter fit and a better weld without wasting material on trial and error.
Baileigh TN-800 Specifications:
- Item Number: TN-800
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Motor: 1 hp
- Mill Speed: 350 rpm
- Notching Capacity (OD): .5" (Optional) - 3"
- Angle Adjustment: 0 – 60°
- End Mill Size: 1" Standard / 1/2" Optional
- Power: 110V
- Shipping Weight: 540lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 60x44x77