Baileigh SR-1220M Manual Slip Roll Features:
- 12” forming width.
- Bends 20 gauge mild steel across its full 1-foot width.
- 1:1 gear ratio for precise work that demands the utmost accuracy.
- Top roll swings out for easy material removal.
- Independently adjustable back roll lets you make cones as well as rolls.
- Hardened gears give you years of smooth use.
- Includes 5 wire grooves of varying sizes.
- Can be bench mounted or vise mounted with the included mount.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
Baileigh SR-1220M Specifications:
- Item Number: SR-1220M
- Forming Width: 12"
- Upper Roll Dia.: 1.25"
- Minimum Forming Dia: 1.875"
- Wire Grooves: Yes
- Capacity (Mild Steel): 20 ga.
- Power: Manual
- Shipping Weight: 31lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 19x9x8