Baileigh PR-10500-4NC Four Roll Plate Roll Features:
- ½” mild steel capacity.
- 120” (10-foot) length.
- Large 10 hp motor runs on 480-volt 3-phase power.
Forming Rolls and Hydraulics
- All 4 forming rolls are hardened and polished.
- 2 central driven rolls.
- Dual hydraulic motors and high-efficiency planetary gearboxes directly rotate the 2 driven rolls.
- 4-roll design pinches the plate between the 2 driven rolls, pre-bends the leading edge, and rolls the part along with the trailing edge in one pass.
- Front rolls have independent hydraulic lifters that go in the orbital pattern.
- Stabilizer torsion bar system keeps front rolls parallel to the top roll.
- Plate is pinched at all times during the rolling cycle, so there’s no chance to lose the position.
- You can adjust the angle of the rolls and bend cones.
- Hydraulic system for material removal yoke on top roll drops, allowing the roll to lift.
Console and NC System
- Conveniently movable operator console with control panel.
- Touchscreen controls 3 bending axes (X Y Z), 2 side supports, central support, and the pinching action.
- Memory can store 300 programs with 99 steps each, great for those odd-shaped jobs.
- Toggles let you operate the machine in manual mode.
- You can incrementally enter desired bend points, then store them for a later date.
- 2 DROs on the control panel show the front and back roll positions for repeatability.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
Baileigh PR-10500-4NC Specifiations:
- Item Number: PR-10500-4NC
- Rolling Cap. (Mild Steel): .55"
- Forming Width: 122"
- Number of Rolls: 4
- Driven Rolls: 2
- Top Roll Dia.: 11.4"
- Bottom Roll Dia.: 10.6"
- Slide Roll Dia.: 8.2"
- Roll Adjustment: Hydraulic
- Programming: Nexus NC System
- Motor: 10 hp.
- Power: 480V / 3-phase
- Shipping Weight: 17600lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 176" x 58" x 39"