Baileigh MSS-16 Manually Operated Shrinker Stretcher Features:
- Comes standard with 2 sets of jaws, one for shrinking and one for stretching.
- Hand lever controls the amount of shrink or stretch.
- Large throat depth and recessed design allows you to work with curved or uneven pieces of metal, not just flat sheets.
- It’s easy to switch between shrinker and stretcher jaws. Simply lift them up and out of the holder, then replace them.
- This shrinker stretcher can be benchtop mounted or turned into a foot pedal-operated machine (stand with pedal sold separately).
- Cast iron frame enables the machine to shrink and stretch thick sheets for many years.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
Recommended for: Automotive and airplane shops that need greater throat depth from their sheet metal shrinker stretcher.
Baileigh MSS-16 Specifications:
- Item Number: MSS-16
- Mild Steel Capacity: 16 ga.
- Throat Depth: 8"
- Stand: Optional
- Aluminum Capacity: 14 ga.
- Power: Manual
- Shipping Weight: 58lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 18x14x8