Baileigh CS-350EU Variable Speed Inverter Driven Cold Saw Features:
- Circular cold saw takes a 14” blade (included).
- 4.7” round tube capacity at 90°.
- Cold saw machine cuts through solids, tubing, and pipe.
- Miters 45° left and right and can slot perpendicular to the material.
- Finetune the variable speed from 24 to 120 rpm to improve cut quality.
- Inverter-driven motor lets you adjust the blade speed with a dial to cover most applications.
- Digital readout shows the blade speed to assist with repeatability.
- 3 hp motor, coupled to a direct-drive gearbox, allows the blade to cut through the material chatter-free, so that blades last longer.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work in almost any shop.
- European-style vise helps increase production with a taper lock system that speeds up clamping and unclamping.
- Vise clamps on both sides of the cut to reduce chatter and increase blade life.
- Serrated jaws provide maximum hold on the material.
- Thick cast iron base, mounted on a heavy steel stand, stabilizes the saw to ensure accurate cutting for many years.
- Powerful coolant pump lubricates the blade and washes metal chips away.
- Flood coolant system allows for mill-like cuts, prolongs blade and saw lifespan, and reduces operator effort.
Various chassis applications
Other fabrication cutting jobs
Baileigh CS-350EU Specifications:
- Item Number CS-350EU
- Max. Blade Diameter 14"
- Operation Manual
- Head Miter 45° Left / 45° Right
- Round Solid at 45° 3"
- Square Tube at 45° 3.5" 3.5"
- Round Tube at 45° 4"
- Rectangle Tube at 45° 3.5" x 2.8"
- Round Solid at 90° 3.5"
- Rectangle Tube at 90° 6.3" x 3.5"
- Square Tube at 90° 4" x 4"
- Round Tube at 90° 4.7"
- Coolant System Yes
- Vice Style Single Action with Cam Lock
- Max. Vice Opening 6.5"
- Head Style Pivot
- Arbor Size 1.26"
- Motor 3 hp
- Capacity Round 45° 4"
- Blade Speed 24 - 120 (rpm)
- Power 220V / 1-phase
- Shipping Weight 720lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x62