Baileigh CS-225M-V2 Manually Portable Cold Saw Features:
- Accepts a 9” blade (included).
- It’s our smallest cold saw.
- 2.5” round tube maximum capacity at 90°.
- Miters up to 45° to the left.
- Spins at 50 rpm, optimal for cutting many different kinds of materials.
- Cuts tubing, pipe, angle iron, solids, and much more.
- 1 hp motor runs on 110 volts, so you can plug it in anywhere.
- Self-centering American-style vise keeps the material in the right position with respect to the blade.
- Vise grips the material on both sides of the blade for extra support.
- Direct drive gearbox (encased in a fully machined cast iron housing) ensures proper alignment and a long lifetime of use.
- Stop rod helps with repeatability for small production runs.
- Heavy-duty cast iron base stabilizes the machine, so that it can deliver accurate cuts for many years.
- Flood coolant system maintains high cut quality and helps both the saw and its blades last longer.
Hobbyists and small fab shops.
Larger maintenance or R&D shops that need an entry-level cold saw.
Baileigh CS-225M-V2 Specifications:
- Item Number: CS-225M-V2
- Max. Blade Diameter: 9"
- Operation: Manual
- Head Miter: 45° Left / 30° Right
- Round Solid: at 45° 1.5"
- Square Tube: at 45° 2" x 2"
- Round Tube: at 45° 2.125"
- Round Solid: at 90° 1.75"
- Square Tube: at 90° 2.25" x 2.25"
- Round Tube: at 90° 2.5"
- Coolant System: Yes
- Vice Style: Dual Action, Self Centering
- Max. Vice Opening: 2.75"
- Head Style: Pivot
- Arbor Size: 1.26"
- Motor: 1 hp
- Blade Speed: 50 rpm
- Power: 110V
- Shipping Weight: 200lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 28x20x25