Baileigh BR-18M-24 Manually Operated Bead Roller Features:
- 18 gauge mild steel and 16 gauge aluminum capacity.
- Turn the manual crank to drive the rolls.
- Depth stop helps you make perfectly straight, repeatable beads.
- You can adjust the forming depth by bringing the top shaft up and down.
- Comes standard with 1-¼” spoiler roll set.
- We offer tooling to fit most applications. See our bead roller dies for the BR-18M-24.
- ¾” shaft diameter will fit most roll sets on the market.
- Sturdy steel floor stand includes a die rack to store 10 roll sets.
- All moving parts ride in long-lasting bronze bushings with convenient grease fittings.
- Heavy electro-welded steel framework prevents flex and ensures accurate beads over a long lifetime of use.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
Baileigh BR-18M-24 Manually Operated Bead Roller Specifications:
- Item Number: BR-18M-24
- Roll Holder: Included
- Throat Depth: 24"
- Adjustable Depth Stop: Included
- Power: Manual
- Shipping Weight: 170lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 50x23x23