Baileigh BR-18M-18 Manually Operated Bead Roller Features:
- 18 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- 18” throat depth lets you get deep into panels for roofs, decks, and hoods.
- Hand crank drives both the bottom and top bead rolls.
- You can adjust forming depth by moving the top roll.
- Comes with 6 sets of the most popular forming rolls: 1/16”, ⅛”, and ¼” step dies as well as ¼”, ⅜”, and ½” bead dies.
- Heavy duty steel stand offers a roll rack to hang 10 tooling sets when not in use.
- Drive shafts ride in quality bronze bushings that last for decades.
- Convenient grease fittings allow you to deliver oil straight to the bushings.
- Rigid steel construction minimizes flex and ensures accurate beads over many years of use.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
Baileigh BR-18M-18 Specifications:
- Item Number: BR-18M-18
- Throat Depth: 18"
- Stand: Included
- Power: Manual
- Shipping Weight: 85lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 29x11x6 & 39x9x9