Baileigh BF-035 Manual Bead Former Features:
- Designed for ⅜” OD tubing with a maximum wall thickness of .035”.
- Comes with a round bead profile and works right out of the box.
- Removable handle lets you adapt a ¼” square socket.
- Sheet metal beading tool mounts to your bench or vise with the included blocks.
- Replaceable friction points run on bronze bushings for long life.
- Hardened, precision-machined internal gears ensure high-quality beads for many years.
- Machined and anodized solid aluminum external housing keeps this small bead former working accurately.
- Sheet metal beading tool covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
Manual bead roller recommended for: Anyone working with thin-wall tubing (especially copper) for plumbing, radiators, condensers, AC units, and refrigerators.
Baileigh BF-035 Manual Bead Former Specifications:
- Item Number: BF-035
- Minimum OD: 3/8"
- Capacity (Mild Steel): .035"
- Power: Manual
- Shipping Weight: 6lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 11x9x6