MK Diamond 165279 MK SG-5 Scarifiers have been designed to leave a clean, textured or rough finish on any type of concrete or asphalt surface. Drums available to provide cleaning, texturing, leveling, grooving and paint removal. The unique engage/disengage lever allows the operator to raise and lower the drum without losing the depth setting. Drums are interchangeable and provide for fast and easy changeover..
* Residential delivery and lift gate charges are extra, which will be billed separately.
MK Diamond 165279 Baldor Electric Scarifier Features:
- Electric models made in the USA - gas models assembled in the USA
- Designed for scarifying, roughening, planing, leveling, smoothing, or creating grooves in concrete surfaces
- Can be used to remove paint or coatings, and to clean and prepare concrete surfaces prior to coating, re-coating, and floor covering installation
- Rugged sand casting and heavy gauge steel construction
- Precision adjustable depth control
- Engage/disengage lever allows operator to raise and lower the cutter drum without changing depth setting
- Quick-change drum
MK Diamond 165279 Specifications:
- Engine/Motor: Baldor (Electric)
- Power: 5 HP 230V Single Phase
- Drum Dimensions (Dia. x L): 6" x 8"
- Disc Capacity: 10" (254mm)
- LxWxH (inches): 23" x 20" x 43"
- LxWxH (mm): 813 x 508 x 1,092
- Scarifier with Blank Drum (no cutters): 158532 : 158533
- Scarifier with 5 Point Carbide Drum: 158941 : 165276
- Scarifier with 6 Point Carbide Drum: 158942 : 165277
- Scarifier with 18 Point Steel Sharp Tooth Drum: 158943 : 165278
- Scarifier with 12 Point Steel Blunt Tooth Drum: 158944 : 165279
Depending on cutting wheel style, production rate varies from 350 to 500 square feet per hour for a 1/8-inch removal depth.