Makita 4114 Electric Angle Cutter 14 Inch, AC/DC (Replacement of 4112H) Description:
Makita 4114 Electric Angle Cutter 14 Inch, AC/DC.
Makita 4114 Angle Cutter Features:
- Built-in vacuum attachment port efficiently removes dust and debris
- Rubber shield helps keep debris from entering the motor and away from operator
- Tool base adjusts allowing up to 5" cutting depth
- Best for cutting split face retaining wall block
- When cutting closer to walls, Guide wheels on the tool guard ensure smooth traveling of tool over surface material when base is removed
- Positioning of the tool body can be adjusted (0° -80° ) for operator comfort and operates independently of cutting depth for convenience and efficiency
- Increased accuracy obtained from front and rear cutting guides in the base
- Ball bearing construction and externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability and longer tool life
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Rubberized wraparound handle for increased control and comfort with reduced operator fatigue
Makita 4114 Specifications:
- Arbor: 1"
- Cutting Capacity with 14" diamond blade: 5"
- Cutting Capacity with 14" cut-off wheel: 5"
- No Load RPM: 3,500
- AMPS: 15.0
- Length: 26-1/2"
Makita 4114 Includes:
- 14" Angle Cutter
- Socket wrench (782210-8)