Fein SCT 5.40 3/16 Inch Drywall Screwdriver Description:
Fein SCT 5.40 Drywall Screwdriver (up to 3/16 Inch). FEIN screwdrivers allow you to work safely, methodically and rapidly from start to finish until the screw is snugly fastened. FEIN drywall screwdrivers are low weight, able to handle extreme loads, have optimal ergonomics, can use depth stop for best screwdriving results, and they're selectivel with silent CLIC-STOP clutch or with FEIN universal clutch. Modern power screwdrivers have transformed tiresome and time-consuming manual labor into a quick, almost efortless task.
Fein SCT 5.40 Drywall Screwdriver Features:
- Professional screw guns for drywall and interior work with quiet stopping feature.
- One of the lightest professional screw guns in its class.
- FEIN Sensitive Handle.
- Relaxed working with practical hand strap.
- Patented FEIN CLIC-STOP clutch for quiet stops.
- Simple-to-adjust and replaceable depth stop.
- Stop sleeve with dust-proof protection.
- Point placement accuracy with infinitely variable electronic speed setting.
- Rapid changeover to collated strips.
- HIGH-POWER-MOTOR for unmatched performance and durability
Fein SCT 5.40 Specifications:
- Power Consumption: 450 W
- Power Output: 250 W
- Maximum Torque: 106 in./lbs.
- Full Load Speed: 0 - 2700 RPM
- No Load Speed: 0 - 4000 RPM
- Screw Diameter: 3/16 in.
- Cable w/ Plug: 16 ft.
Fein SCT 5.40 Includes:
- 1- Hand strap
- 1- Belt clip
- 1- Depth stop, dust proof
- 1- Magnetic chuck for 1/4" bits
- 1- Bit 1/4" size 2/phillips (from H), with dust-protection ring