Delta 15-333 15 Inch Production Drill Press, 6 Inch Stroke Desription:
Delta Model 15-333 Complete 15" Production Drill Presses, 6" Stroke. All models include belt and pulley guard, belt and motor pulley. Self-locking depth stop, depth gage, 65 -104 self-ejecting chuck key, motor and controls (except Nos. 15-230 and 15-260, which do not include motor and controls). Production-table floor models include No. 15-008 Table Raising Mechanism.Delta 15-333 Features:
Delta 15-333 Specifications:
- Wide, test-proven speed range gives you a true 10-to-1 speed ratio. You get the exact speed you need for every drilling job on any material- 450 to 4700 rpm with a 1725 rpm motor and 300 to 3100 with an 1140 rpm motor.
- Quick belt tension release is provided by the pivoting motor mounting plate which has a reverse, self-locking taper on the spring loaded, rubber-tipped plunger that quickly restores correct belt tension.
- Extra-long quill travel gives the extra depth you need for deep-hole jobs like skip and gang drilling... PLUS, the extra stroke required for clearing jigs and fixtures.
- Six speeds offer unbelievably wide range of speeds with a low-cost 1725 rpm motor- 425, 600, 1100, 2050, 3900 and 5500 rpm- 11.8 to 1 speed ratio. You can choose an extra-slow speed for drilling very hard materials... an extra-fast speed for working soft materials... or an optimum speed for any size bit material.
- This fine combination of features assures freedom from chatter, long, maintenance-free life and maximum pressure at the drill point.
- Motor : Accomodates NEMA 56 frame motors.
- Capacitiy : Key chuck(w/std. Jacobs #33 taper): 1/2"(13 mm),Diameter hole in cast iron: 5/8"(16 mm),Diameter hole in steel: 1/2"(13 mm)
- Diameter of Arbor : 2"(51 mm)
- Motor Voltage: 115/230-volt, 3 phase induction motor
- With 1725 rpm motor: 450 to 4700 rpm
* Residential delivery and lift gate chagres will be quoted separately.