Bosch 1810PS is a 4-1/2 inch Paddle Switch Angle Grinder. It has a paddle switch with Lock-on for better operator comfort and control. AC/DC capability extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators.
Bosch 1810PS Paddle Switch Grinder Features
- Paddle Switch with Lock-on: For better operator comfort and control
- Directed Air Flow: Unique design diverts dust away from switch and vital components
- Vibration Control Handle: Reduces vibration up to 60%, providing uncompromising comfort for extended periods of work
- AC/DC capability: Extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators
- Sealed switch: Keeps debris out of the switch mechanism and extends switch life
- Epoxy Coated Field Windings: Provides ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris
- 5/8" -11 Spindle: Wide flexibility for mounting most popular accessories
- Tool-free adjustable guard: Quick guard installation and adjustments
- Spindle lock: For quick wheel changes
- ServiceMinder™ brushes: Eliminates guesswork, stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required
Bosch 1810PS Specifications
- Amperage: 8.0
- No Load RPM: 11,000
- Wheel Diameter: 4 1/2"
- Spindle Thread: 5/8″
- Length: 11"
- Weight: 11-1/4"
- Max. Motor: 4.3 lbs
- Rating: HP 1.1
- Wire Cup Brush: 120V AC/DC
- Wire Wheel: 3"
- Certifications: 4"
Bosch 1810PS Includes
- Guard: 1 605 510 377
- Vibration Control Auxiliary Handle: 1 602 025 031
- Flange Kit: 2 610 906 323
- Spanner Wrench: 1 607 950