Bosch 23614 Impactor Fastening Driver 14.4V Description:
Innovative Hammer & Anvil System delivers up to 1,150 in/lb of torque - Produces twice the torque of the gear driven systems found in standard drill drivers. Externally accessible brushes - For easy brush replacement.
Bosch 23614 14.4 Impactor Fastening Driver Features:
- Cutting-edge, high-performance motor and all-metal gears - Super fast operating speed, delivering a category-best
- Soft-grip handle, not the user, absorbs the impact during fastening applications - Reduces fatigue and stress, provides maximum cushioning and comfort
- Lightweight 4.0 pounds and 6.5 inches in length - Incredibly versatile for use in dozens of drilling, fastening and driving applications
- 3,200 BPM and 2,800 RPM
- Aluminum gear housing with protective rubber front
- Variable-speed trigger - For complete control
- 1/4″,, hex drive with quick release
- Multi-purpose reversible tool hook
- Multiple-position swivel LED lighting system - Increases visibility - great for dark or enclosed areas
Bosch 23614 Specifications:
- Voltage: 14.4V
- Torque: 1,150 In.-Lbs.
- Weight: 4.0 lbs. (including battery)
- RPM (loaded): 0-2,800
- Impact Rate: 0-3,200
- Drive: 1/4″ Hex
- Length: 6.5 in.