Bosch 11236VS Rotary Hammer 1-1/8 Inch SDS-plus® Description:
Vario-lock positioning enables user to rotate and lock chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle. Hammer & Rotation for drilling concrete, stone, brick and masonry. Hammer Only mode for light chipping applications with chisels. Rotation Only mode for drilling wood, steel and building materials with optional chuck.
Bosch 11236VS Rotary Hammer Features:
- Heat shield for cool touch and comfortable operation
- Accepts new quick change accessories, keyless chuck and SDS tool holder
- Hammer Only mode for light chipping applications with chisels
- Padded, shock absorbing handles
- Rotation Only mode for drilling wood, steel and building materials with optional chuck
- Hammer & Rotation for drilling concrete, stone, brick and masonry
Bosch 11236VS Specifications:
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 7.2
- Length: 15¼ "
- Weight: 9.3 lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-650
- No Load BPM: 0-3,900
- Impact Energy: 2.6 ft. lbs.
- Maximum Capacity (Concrete): 1¼ "
- Maximum Capacity (Steel): ½ "
- Maximum Capacity (Wood): 1¼ "
- Thin Wall Core Bit: 4"
- Optimal Concrete Capacity Range: 5/8" - 7/8"
Bosch 11236VS Includes:
- Auxiliary Handle (2 602 025 077)
- Depth Gauge (1 613 001 008)
- Case (2 605 438 389)