Bosch 11224VSRC Rotary Hammer 7/8 Inch SDS-plus® - Chuck Change, D-Hndle "BulldogTM" Desription:
Clic Loc™ Chuck Change System: Easily remove the SDS-plus® bit holder and snap on the included keyless carbide-tipped 3-jaw chuck. SDS-plus® bit system: Tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate. Multi-function selector: 3 modes of operation, rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer only mode.
Bosch 11224VSRC Rotary Hammer Features:
- Vario-Lock™ positioning: Rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle
- Variable-speed reversing trigger: For accurate bit starting, as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- 360° Auxiliary handle with built-in depth gauge: Wide range of movement along with consistent drilling depth
- D-handle design: For extra control, ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications
- Double insulated, UL listed, complies to OSHA
- Integral clutch: Helps minimize torque reaction
Bosch 11224VSRC Specifications:
- Amperage: 6.9
- Impact Energy: 1.6 ft.-lbs.
- No Load RPM: 0-1,100
- No Load BPM: 0-6,150
- Optimal Concrete Capacity Range: 3/16" - 5/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 7/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thin Wall Core Bit: 2-1/2"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Steel: 1/2"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Wood: 1"
- Length: 17-1/2"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Cord Length: 12'
- Rating: 120V
Bosch 11224VSRC Includes:
- Auxiliary Handle -- 1 612 025 032
- Depth Gauge -- 1 613 001 010
- Carrying Case -- 2610994810
- 3-Jaw ClicLoc™ Chuck -- 1 618 572 000
- ClicLoc™ Chuck -- 1 618 573 000